The Middlesex United Way Leadership Circle recognizes those who contribute $1,000 or more annually to Middlesex United Way. These generous philanthropists set an example for others and enjoy a range of exclusive benefits while advancing education, income, health and housing in Middlesex County.
Membership is based on the following forms of generous giving:
- An individual giving $1,000 or more annually
- A couple giving a combined gift of $1,000 or more annually
- A business owner giving a corporate gift of $1,000 or more annually
Middlesex United Way accepts gifts of cash or checks, online gifts, gifts made through payroll deduction, and gifts of securities. Credit card and billing options are available.
Leadership Circle members are recognized at the following levels:
Tocqueville Society: $10,000 or more
Platinum Circle: $5,000–$9,999
Gold Circle: $2,500–$4,999
Silver Circle: $1,500–$2,499
Bronze Circle: $1,000–$1,499
Benefits for Leadership Circle Members
- The satisfaction of knowing you have made a difference in the lives of people throughout your community.
- The ability to combine your gift with your spouse or partner in order to qualify for membership.
- Individual and company recognition in Middlesex United Way’s “Leaders in Giving” listing
- Individual recognition on display on Middlesex United Way’s “Wall of Honor”
- Invitations to Middlesex United Way signature events throughout the year
- Advance invitation to Middlesex United Way’s Leadership Roast and recognition at the event
- Networking opportunities with other philanthropic leaders
Contact Justin Wilkie with any questions at (860) 346-8695 or firstname.lastname@example.org.