- About us
- Our Work
- Our Partners
- Take Action
Day of Caring
Support education on United Way Day of Caring.
Day of Caring is an opportunity to advance the common good by engaging employees in meaningful volunteer activities. In addition, your company will get connected to a local school and improve the learning environment for children.
For Day of Caring, companies provide:
- Employees released from work to volunteer for 2-4 hours, preferably in the morning
- Team leaders to coordinate volunteers and serve as a contact person with the school
- Employees provide their own transportation to and from the project site
Middlesex United Way provides:
- Match with your company volunteers and one of the schools
- Day of Caring T-shirts for volunteers
- Photo/liability waiver forms for all participants
We understand that the time of your employees is valuable. Day of Caring is a great chance to help the community in which you do business while creating real, lasting change for children.