Friday, September 18, 2015 • 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
Lunch will be provided.
Chapman Hall, Middlesex Community College, 100 Training Hill Road, Middletown
- Preview the 2015-16 campaign materials and learn about resources to help you run the campaign
- Learn and share successful practices for every campaign, no matter the size of your company
- Get a sneak peak at some NEW resources to help increase campaign participation at your workplace
- Network with other coordinators from local companies and share ideas
- Leave with the resources to help you run your best campaign yet!
NEW! Optional Bus Tour (1:30-3 p.m.)
We are offering an optional bus tour after the training. We will visit programs supported by Middlesex United Way. The tour will last approximately 1.5 hours, leaving from and returning to Middlesex Community College. We will stop at the Connection's Eddy Shelter and Middletown Adult Education's Even Start Program. On the bus, we will hear from Monica Belyea of Opportunity Knocks about school readiness and we will hear from Ed Bonilla of Middlesex United Way about United Way's work in changing communities.
Seating is limited to 10 people.
If YOU CANNOT ATTEND. If you cannot attend, please let us know who will coordinate the campaign at your organization by completing this online form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cross Street AME Zion Church
Middletown, CT 06457