'Bacon, Bagels & Best Practices' for Campaign Coordinators
September 20, 2016 • 8-9:30 a.m.
Breakfast will be served
Cross Street AME Zion Church, 440 West Street, Middletown
- Learn best practices for engaging your colleagues
- Preview the 2016-17 campaign materials
- Pilot a *new activity* that we hope to bring to your workplace this year
- Share and learn successful practices for every campaign, no matter the size of your company
- Network and brainstorm with coordinators from other local companies
- Ask questions and meet United Way staff
- Leave with the resources to help you run your best campaign yet!
RSVP by September 13.
If no one from your workplace can attend, please let us know who will coordinate the campaign at your organization by completing this online form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cross Street AME Zion Church
Middletown, CT 06457