Are you looking to meet other young professionals in Connecticut? Do you want to make Middletown and Middlesex County a better place to work, live and play?
The Middlesex United Way Young Leaders Society provides networking, volunteering, and leadership development opportunities for young professionals ages 21-40 who live and work in Middlesex County, Connecticut.
Our mission is to create opportunities for young professionals to get involved with Middlesex United Way, connect with peers and community leaders and give back.
We are based in Middletown, CT at the Middlesex United Way office.
The Young Leaders Society provides opportunities for:
- Networking: Network and form new partnerships with area businesses and community leaders around civic engagement.
- Learning and leading: Learn about local issues, leadership, and professional development.
- Volunteering: Volunteer with service projects that improve neighborhoods and strengthen our community.
- Supporting: Support programs related to Middlesex United Way's work in education, income, health and housing.
- Come to an event. All of our events are open to anyone. We hope to see you soon!
- Join our email list. We only send emails about our monthly events and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Learn more about us on Facebook.
- Join the LinkedIn Group.
- Join a planning committee. There is a Steering Committee and Subcommittees that plan the group's activities.
We hold a three types of events:
- Volunteer events
- Networking events
- Leadership and professional development events
Who is Welcome?
Our events are open to anyone. Just stop in. We are based in Middletown, CT, and we hold our events in Middlesex County. We are always opening to partnering with other organizations and other young professionals groups.
Contact Jennifer Sprague at Middlesex United Way, (860) 346-8695 or email@example.com.