Young Leaders Society
Are you looking to meet other young professionals in Connecticut? Do you want to make Middletown and Middlesex County a better place to work, live and play?
The Middlesex United Way Young Leaders Society provides networking, volunteering, and leadership development opportunities for young professionals ages 21-40 who live or work in Middlesex County, Connecticut.
Our mission is to create opportunities for young professionals to get involved with Middlesex United Way, connect with peers and community leaders and give back.
We are based in Middletown, CT at the Middlesex United Way office.
The Young Leaders Society provides opportunities for:
- Networking: Network and form new partnerships with area businesses and community leaders around civic engagement.
- Learning and leading: Learn about local issues, leadership, and professional development.
- Volunteering: Volunteer with service projects that improve neighborhoods and strengthen our community.
- Supporting: Support programs related to Middlesex United Way's work in education, income, health and housing.
All of our events are open to anyone - you don't have to be a member! We are targeted to those ages 21-40 who work, live, or play in Middlesex County.
- Sign up for email updates. We only send emails about our monthly events and you can unsubscribe at any time.
- Sign up for text updates. Be the first to know about upcoming events via text.
- Come to an event. All of our events are open to anyone. We hope to see you soon!
- Learn more about us on Facebook.
- Join a planning committee. There is a Steering Committee and Subcommittees that plan the group's activities.
We hold a three types of events:
- Volunteer events
- Networking events
- Leadership and professional development events
Contact Amanda Furlong at Middlesex United Way, (860) 346-8695 or email@example.com