The Young Leaders Society celebrates and strengthens the power of young professionals to become leaders in our organizations and bring about positive change in our community.
This unique and dynamic group provides community involvement, personal development and networking for young professionals ages 21-40 who live and work in Middlesex County.
Our mission is to create opportunities for young professionals to get involved with Middlesex United Way, connect with colleagues and community leaders and give back to advance the common good.
The Young Leaders Society provides an opportunity to:
- Network and form new partnerships with area businesses and community leaders who know the importance of civic engagement.
- Learn through opportunities designed to inform members about local issues or professional development.
- Volunteer with service projects that improve neighborhoods and strengthen our community.
- Support programs that advance the common good and deliver measurable results in the areas of Education, Income, Health and Housing.
- Come to an event. All of our events are open to anyone. We hope to see you at an event soon.
- Join our email list. We only send emails about our monthly events and you can unsubscribe at any time. Subscribe here.
- Learn more about us on Facebook. Here we post upcoming events and news about the group. Go there.
Contact Jennifer Sprague at Middlesex United Way, (860) 346-8695 or firstname.lastname@example.org.