Each of us has special talents. Things we can do to help. Put your talents to work for your community.
More Ways to Volunteer:
- Participate in Day of Caring. Our volunteer events provide a first-hand look at our impact and importance in Middlesex County. Your employees will come together and support a community-wide initiative or complete a project at a local non-profit agency.
- Serve on a United Way Committee. United Way is a volunteer-driven organization and your employees can personally help lead the way by joining one of our committees. Opportunities exist to support fund raising and fund distribution, investment, finance, marketing, special events, and our Women’s Initiative.
- Organize a Food or Diaper Drive. A simple and rewarding way to make an immediate impact. Collect food or diapers from your employees, customers and clients. United Way will ensure all items are distributed to organizations in your town helping people in need.
- Middlesex United Way Women's Initiative. The Women's Initiative celebrates the power of women to bring about positive change in our community through philanthropy and service.
- Middlesex United Way Young Leaders Society. This unique and dynamic group provides community involvement, personal development and networking for young professionals ages 21-40 who live and work in Middlesex County.
- Alternative Spring Break. This program provides students with an opportunity to give back during their spring break.
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance. Volunteers help low- to moderate-income households prepare and file their taxes to ensure they get back the money they have earned.