Each of us has special talents. Things we can do to help. Put your talents to work for your community.
More Ways to Volunteer:
- Participate in Day of Caring. Our volunteer events provide a first-hand look at our impact and importance in Middlesex County. Your employees will come together and support a community-wide initiative or complete a project at a local non-profit agency.
- Serve on a United Way Committee. United Way is a volunteer-driven organization and your can personally lead the way by joining one of our committees.
- Middlesex United Way Women's Initiative. The Women's Initiative celebrates the power of women to bring about positive change in our community through philanthropy and service.
- Middlesex United Way Young Leaders Society. This unique and dynamic group provides community involvement, personal development and networking for young professionals ages 21-40 who live and work in Middlesex County.
- Alternative Spring Break. This program provides students with an opportunity to give back during their spring break.
- Volunteer Income Tax Assistance. Volunteers help low- to moderate-income households prepare and file their taxes to ensure they get back the money they have earned.