- About us
- Our Work
- Our Partners
- Take Action
Ways to Give
United Way understands that you want to make a difference right here in Middlesex County—and we want to help!
Partner with a nationally known and trusted charity to meet your corporate social responsibility and philanthropic objectives.
We are advancing the common good by helping to provide the building blocks for a good life—education, income, health and housing. We help to meet critical needs and invest in long-term initiatives that create real, lasting change. To achieve these goals, we bring people together from across the county—non-profits, local government, school districts, and organizations like yours. If it requires helping people and working together, that’s what we do.
Partnership opportunities include:
- Conduct an Employee Campaign. A Middlesex County tradition since 1935. Provide your entire staff with an easy, affordable way to participate in strengthening our community. We will plan a campaign that fits your organization’s schedule and provides employees with many ways to give.
- Make a Tax-Deductible Corporate Gift. Demonstrate your organization’s community leadership and philanthropic spirit with a corporate gift. Match your employees’ donations for greater impact.
- Join our Sponsorship Program. Create brand preference and drive consumer loyalty by signing up for our highly-visible corporate sponsorship program. Many options are available to best fit your budget and meet your advertising needs.
- Engage Employees during Day of Caring and Day of Action. Our volunteer events provide a first-hand look at our impact and importance in Middlesex County. Your employees will come together and support a community-wide initiative or complete a project at a local non-profit agency.
- Develop a Cause-Marketing Program. Align with United Way and donate a portion of sales from a particular product or service. We’ll jointly develop a marketing plan to promote the program to the general public and to our loyal constituents. Your company benefits from increased goodwill and visibility.
- Organize a Food or Diaper Drive. A simple and rewarding way to make an immediate impact. Collect food or diapers from your employees, customers and clients. United Way will ensure all items are distributed to organizations in your town helping people in need.
- Sponsor a Born Learning Trail. The popular Born Learning Trail creates valuable community resources for early childhood learning, and offers opportunities for sponsor visibility and volunteer engagement. Signs on the trail are printed with a unique playful, engaging activity based on early learning outcomes. The signs include your logo as a sponsoring company.
- Serve on a United Way Committee. United Way is a volunteer-driven organization and your employees can personally help lead the way by joining one of our committees. Opportunities exist to support fund raising and fund distribution, investment, finance, marketing, special events, and our Women’s Initiative.
- Advocate on Behalf of United Way 2-1-1. Share information about United Way 2-1-1 with your employees. 2-1-1 is a free phone number that connects you to professional caseworkers who can provide information and referral to essential community resources and services.