Are you looking to meet other young professionals in Connecticut? Do you want to make Middletown and Middlesex County a better place to work, live and play?
The Middlesex United Way Emerging Leaders Society provides networking, volunteering, and leadership development opportunities for young professionals who live or work in Middlesex County, Connecticut. Our mission is to create opportunities for young professionals to get involved with Middlesex United Way, connect with peers and community leaders and give back. We are based in Middletown, CT at the Middlesex United Way office.
The Emerging Leaders Society provides opportunities for:
- Networking: Network and form new partnerships with area businesses and community leaders around civic engagement.
- Learning and leading: Learn about local issues, leadership, and professional development.
- Volunteering: Volunteer with service projects that improve neighborhoods and strengthen our community.
- Supporting: Support programs related to Middlesex United Way's work in education, income, health and housing.
- Fundraising: Make a lasting impact on the local community by supporting important projects.
All of our events are open to anyone - you don't have to be a member! We are targeted to those ages 21-40 (we are flexible) who work, live, or play in Middlesex County. All of our events are open to anyone. We hope to see you soon!
Contact William Hall at Middlesex United Way, (860) 346-8695 or William.Hall@middlesexunitedway.org