At this “speed networking” style event, you will have the unique opportunity to sit down in a small group with some of Middlesex County’s most influential men and women, ask questions, and make career and personal connections.
When: Tuesday, April 12, 2016
5:30-7:30 p.m.; Light fare will be served.
Location: Daniel Family Commons, 3rd floor of the Usdan Center at Wesleyan University, 45 Wyllys Ave, Middletown. See a Google Map.
Who: This event is intended for young adults and professionals ages 21 to 40.
Allison Dowe, Director of Business Operations -Dept. of Nursing, Homecare & Collaborative Partners, Middlesex Hospital(fully booked) Daniel Drew, Mayor, City of Middletown(fully booked)
- Jennifer Ferri, Owner & President, The Ferri Godmother LLC
- Katharine S. Gillespie, Principal and Head of the Real Estate Department at Dzialo, Pickett & Allen, P.C.
- Izzi Greenberg, Executive Director, Middlesex Coalition for Children
Chandler Howard, President and CEO of Liberty Bank(fully booked)
- Patricia Jatkevicius, Executive Vice President/Chief Marketing Officer, Liberty Bank
- Cathy Lechowicz, Director of the Jewett Center for Community Partnerships, Wesleyan University
- Matt Lesser, State Representative
- Sue Murphy, Executive Director, Liberty Bank Foundation
- Chu Ngo, Entrepreneur and Restaurateur, Owner of Lan Chi's Vietnamese Restaurant
- Janet Porriello, Assistant Vice President for Staff Development, Seasons Federal Credit Union
And more! We will update this list as the event approaches.
Thank you to Liberty Bank and the Wesleyan University Office of Community Service and Volunteerism for sponsoring this event.